Image Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'm Shutting Down this Site on Dec. 31st!!! Visit my New Site!

I switched over to Wordpress in July, but have been keeping this site up for as long as I can. I'm officially shutting it down on Dec. 31st!! I'm on Wordpress under my company name: Whitney J Decor.

You'll get the same great info on my new site, as you've enjoyed on my Blogger site, but I've been blogging more often there and also have some cool new features. I host giveaways and contests and also have a newsletter. Subscibe below!! So, go ahead and drop by the new site and make sure you're following me on all your social media sites to keep up with all new info!

SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter. You'll get loads of great decor tips and tricks, be in the know of fun new contests/giveaways, and you'll get all the latest blog posts delivered to directly to your inbox. I promise there won't be any spam. Just enter your email address in the box at the top left.

You can also like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Instagram!

Till next time,

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment