Image Map

Saturday, May 18, 2013

For the Love of Money...

I love glamorous spaces!! They look so expensive and luxe! I'll show you in another post how to get a glamorous space on a budget, but for now...

...let's just make believe for a bit... **drop the fantasy music**

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

So, do you love glamorous spaces, too? Do you find yourself being drawn to a space that looks expensive?? Be sure to drop a comment and let me know!

Did you like this post? Be sure to share it on Facebook and/or Twitter. I would also LOVE for you to follow The Décor Chronicles. You'll get all the GREAT (right?) blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. I promise there won't be any spam. Just enter your email address in the box at the top left.

You can also like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Instagram!

Till next time,

XOXO



3 comments:

  1. I just love your blog. The "For The Love Of Money" postings are just fab. And that big bed room with all the space is my fav because it looks like its meant for a QUEEN like ME. And keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The living room with the chandelier and piano is simply marvellous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nothing to say about the bath room and closet but " you really know how to pick them".

    ReplyDelete