Image Map

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Colorful Floral Fabric

I love floral patterns!! Since this month is themed on color, I've compiled some really cute, colorful fabrics!

What do you think about these?

1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8
My favorites are #1 and #2. That yellow one would look great in a sunroom!! 

What do you think about these floral fabrics? Do you like the color schemes of either of these? Are either of them too wild for you?


Did you like this post? Be sure to share it on Facebook and/or Twitter. I would also LOVE for you to follow The Décor Chronicles. You'll get all the GREAT (right?) blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. I promise there won't be any spam. Just enter your email address in the box at the top left.

You can also like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Instagram!
Till next time,

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE #6 and #8! But the yellow, white and gray combo (like #2) is growing on me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen,
      All three of those are really great choices! Would you agree that #6 could make a really cute wallpaper?

      Whitney

      Delete