Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Source

It's Mother's Day!! I wish all you mothers out there a joyful day and I hope you're spoiled and shown how much you're appreciated! If not forever, at least for this day!

Today I'm taking some downtime and hanging out with my mom and grandmother. Maybe we'll go get some dinner later (because of course I didn't plan anything).

From Left to Right:
My mom, grandmother, and aunt

So what's on your agenda for Mother's Day? Get any cool or sweet gifts? Be sure to drop a comment and let me know!


Did you like this post? Be sure to share it on Facebook and/or Twitter. I would also LOVE for you to follow The Décor Chronicles. You'll get all the GREAT (right?) blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. I promise there won't be any spam. Just enter your email address in the box at the top left.

You can also like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Instagram!

Till next time,

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment