Of course I'm five days late, but I want to start sharing my monthly goals with you:
Goals for MAY 2013
- Post here at least 5 times a week
- Reach out for a guest blogger
- Get my mom's front door painted (and add a curtain to the door's window)
- Complete my latest project: a client's bedroom
- Give out at least 10 business cards per week (to people that my actually want my help, not just anybody that'll take a card)
- Send a gift to some of my supporters
- Try and start eating healthy (don't judge me, I definitely need to take baby steps) by limiting pork and fried foods
- Save more money by limiting my "eating out"
- Clean my Pictures folder on my desktop
- Start planning for our wedding and actually narrow down a theme and colors
What's your top goals right now? Be sure to drop a comment and let me know!
Did you like this post? Be sure to share it on Facebook and/or Twitter. I would also LOVE for you to follow The Décor Chronicles. You'll get all the GREAT (right?) blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. I promise there won't be any spam. Just enter your email address in the box at the top left.
Till next time,