Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Cara Box Swap Reveal

This month I participated in two swaps! So much fun and hard work!! For the April Cara Box Swap, hosted by Wifessionals, I was paired with Brie and Megan. Brie is the blogger behind Breezy Pink Daisies, and is super, super sweet! It was so much fun getting to know her! Megan also blogs and is also sweet, but both our hectic schedules kept us from connecting as much as I wish we could have!

Cara Box

This month's theme was "Go Green", or "Earth Day". It was so fun trying to figure out good gifts to get Megan, that I thought she would like. I made her a HOPE bracelet (you can see similar ones in my Etsy shop) and bought some other "green" items: notebook, BPA-free cup, seeds, and really cool wooden colored pencils (I should have bought an extra set for myself).

I loved the gifts that Brie sent me: a large, purple tote bag, a wooden picture frame, microfiber towels, a portable, plastic cup, really cute clothespins, shower pouf, and beads!! I'm going to use each and every one of them!

She also had cute notes attached to each item!


Love the packaging!!

This wooden picture frame had a note attached that
said she assumed that I was Christian,
because I have cross jewelry in my Etsy shop.
She's right, I LOVE GOD!

I love to collect these reusable totes!

Microfiber towels, beads, hair-ties, and clothespins,
love them all!

My favorite item! I've been wanting a portable cup like
this for so long! I love to make my own iced tea.

Bree, thank you so much for my gifts!!

If anyone wants to participate in next month's swap, go visit Wifessionals to sign up!


Are you participating in a swap? Got some great items in a previous swap? Be sure to let me know!

Did you like this post? Be sure to share it on Facebook and/or Twitter. I would also LOVE for you to follow The Décor Chronicles. You'll get all the GREAT (right?) blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. I promise there won't be any spam. Just enter your email address in the box at the top left.

You can also like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter!

Till next time,

XOXO




1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you liked everything. I really enjoyed picking it all out :)

    ReplyDelete